Table of Contents
Mohammed Azharuddin – History Repeating Itself
Mohammed Azharuddin was born on the 22nd of March in 1994, the player is 27 years old, and he is a right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper. A lot of people confuse him with the almighty batsman Mohammad Azharuddin, but you don’t have to confuse him with that player. The player represents the state of Kerala and has been serving his form for many years.
The player came into the limelight of IPL auction 2021 that was described on the best cricket betting sites, so there are plenty of interesting facts about Mohammed Azharuddeen, which even his die-hard fans don’t know about him. Below mentioned are some of the hidden and unknown facts about Mohammed Azharuddeen, so without wasting any dues, let’s get started.
Born and Brought Up
Azharuddin was born on the 22nd of March in 1994 in Thalangara, Kasaragod, India. he started playing cricket at a very young age and decided to pursue cricket as his full-time profession. The player has represented the state of Kerala as a wicket-keeper and batsman. Moreover, there are plenty of records that are set up by the player in the domestic circuit.
- Mohammed Azharuddin is a great batsman and wicketkeeper but still failed to make it to the international Indian cricket. However, the domestic career of Azharuddin is quite fascinating as he smashed some of the best innings of his career in recent times.
- The player debuted his first-class match in the Ranji trophy session 2015-16 and, to be quite precise, on the 15th of November in 2015
- Later the player debuted his first List-A match in the Vijay Hazare trophy on the 10th of December in 2015
- Mohammed Azharuddin debuted his first T-20 domestic match on the 2nd of January 2016, but unfortunately, the player failed to make it memorable as he just scored 14 runs in that match
- Recently Mohammed Azharuddin displayed his golden form as he scored one of the fastest in a ton in the history of the Sayed Mushtaq Ali trophy. The player managed to score a number of 137 runs, and he scored his maiden ton in just 37 balls. This is the second fastest and most aggressive ton of Sayed Mushtaq trophy.
- Almost everyone was impressed by the performance of Mohammed Azharuddin. Moreover, the player acquired a bit of appreciation from legendary players like Suresh Raina and Viru. He scored his century against Mumbai state and was in the headlines in no time.
- Mohammed Azahruddeen got his major breakthrough in the year 2021; as mentioned ahead, the player smashed incredible innings against the Mumbai team. Later he caught the attention of every team selector of the Indian premier league.
- He got his first Indian premier league contract from the Karnataka-based franchise royal challengers Bangalore.
- Moreover, he is all set to make his Indian Premier League debut in the session 2021, and he was signed by the team at a base price of 20 lakhs.
Royal challengers Bangalore is the most fan-favorite franchise and which is very prominent due to the existence of some legendary players like Virat Kohli, Ab de Villers, and many others. The team has signed tons of new talents in the upcoming session of the Indian premier league. Some of the most famous young skills and domestic cricketers that are marked by the franchise are
Ø Devdutt Padikkal
Ø Sachin Baby
Ø K.S Bharat and many other
Almost every new player signed in the team is bid at the base price of 20 lakhs, and below mentioned are some of the exciting and hidden facts about royal challengers Bangalore.
- Royal Challengers is a Karnataka-based franchise and joined the Indian premier league at the very first glance.
- The home ground of the team is a Chinnaswamy stadium, and it is one of the largest stadia of India
- There are plenty of deadly players in the team, but still, the team failed to grab the title of champions in the Indian premier league.
- The irony is both the highest and lowest scores are made by the royal challengers Bangalore, the highest score is 263, and the lowest score is still 49
- The highest individual score of the Indian premier league was also made by a player of royal challengers Bangalore. Virat Kohli scored 972 in a single season, and the record is still untouched by any batsman in the tournament. Moreover, he acquired an orange cap in that session.
Moving further, Mohammed Azharuddeen is a deadly and youngest aggressive batsman on the domestic circuit. The above mentioned are some of the interesting facts about this player, and he was signed by the team royal challengers Bangalore. If he withstands his potential in the Indian premier league, he can do some wonders in the tournament.